Sunday, February 17, 2008



I keep telling myself--two more days and then hopefully no more pain and headaches. I feel like a wimp. Yesterday I stayed on a heating pad. Today I've decided to share a wall hanging that I made for my oldest son. He loves all things cowboy; so I made it with a western flair. On the first is a picture of my son, his son, and me. The second picture includes the little indian (grandson) swinging in a tree, lol, my son dressed for days gone by and the little gun in holster was from a set of diaper pins that my son wore as a baby.

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Shhhh...today is the SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for Kari's 40th birthday...hop on over for a little cake, diet coke, and birthday cheer!!!

blessings,
kijsa

Terri Lee Takacs said...

This is so sweet and touching Judy!I leave for NYC tomorrow ~ your prayers in hand :)