Tuesday, June 27, 2006


One year ago today, my baby sister, Jacqueline was killed in a tragic car accident. Her baby daughter, Emily, and I went to the cemetary today and took flowers. It was difficult and I shed some tears, but I also felt a peace knowing Jacqueline is happy now and would be so proud of her baby daughter, who she loved so dearly. Because Jacqueline was missed at Jamie's wedding last Saturday night, Emily and I sat down and blew some of the bubbles from the wedding. The picture is Jacqueline and her son and two daughter's--she loved them all so very much.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Judy,
Just to let you know I'm thinking of you....the year has gone by so quickly.
Hugs

abeautifulcraft said...

Hi Judy, what a beautiful photo ... and no doubt one you will treasure. Thinking of you .... hunnyyyy ... huggssssss